[Resolved]  Asus India — goodie not received till now.

I have paid rs.599 on[protected] for a goodie (Jbl go2 bluetooth speaker) post purchase of a asus laptop dated on[protected]. Asus india promised me to sent the goodie on my registered address within 45 days. But till now, even after 82 days i haven't got the goodie delivered to me. Adding to it, no one from from the customer support picks up the call and nor reply to the emails that i've send them. Please notify the concerned asus india to resolve my issue and sent me my goodie as soon as possible.
P. S - screentshot of the emails by asus india are attached.
Complaint marked as Resolved Jan 29, 2019
After 2 days of posting this complain here I got an email with tracking address of the dispatched goodie and today on 29th I got it delivered.

[Jan 27, 2019] Asus India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Complaint comments  2 Comments     Updated: ShareTweet

Comments

P. S - screentshot of the emails by asus india are attached. How to track if the awb no is incorrect

Asus India