Asus India — misplaced parts after service. product is not working proper

karunamayudu on Oct 11, 2017
I have given the product for service and mentioned that device is behaving mad if internal memory exceeds 16 GB out of 32 GB, Charging slow, Touch not working proper and micro phone problem on June 10th 2017. Once the issue is fixed they delivered the defective device on 20th July 2017, after that i have submitted my device thrice in service centre but every time they delivered the defective piece with multiple new issues. After that we communicated the same thing to customer support team they responded with concerned team but the concerned team even though i wrote multiple times through mail communication there is no proper response and in return they are behaving very rudely.

They gave the commitment that they will replace the device if the issue still persist after fourth service. But now the device is not stabilized and now they are not responding properly.

I need the replacement for the device.

misplaced parts after service. product is not working proper
misplaced parts after service. product is not working proper

[Oct 12, 2017] Asus India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Midhunkumar Muthusamy's response, Oct 30, 2017
I am midhunkumar I using ASUS ZenFone selfi mobile in my phone today I updated system software in mobile when I was updated the software there is no volte option in my phone before update there is volte option given in my phone after update there is no volte option .after update no outgoing or incoming calls in jio sim
Updated by karunamayudu, Jan 26, 2018
I don't know what wrong with ASUS technical team they said they serviced and tested my unit but the issues not resolved. Closed the complaint raised on consumer with the comment saying that did the service and waiting for customer to pick it up.
They promised to refund my mobile twice. But they failed on that as well. They did 7 services to my mobile but still my mobile is not perfect.
Complaint comments  1 Comment     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

Comments

18-474, Lakshmi Towers, Old Town, Anantapuram, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
    Asus India - misplaced parts after service. product is not working proper