[Resolved] Asus India — Phone not repaired by Service Center

apoorvgupta29
My phone was not repaired by the service center from last one month. Everytime when I go there they offer me 16 GB Mobile but I want my 64 GB ASUS ZenFone 2. When I sent mail to their customer support they told the you mobile is ready you can picked up but when I go to service center they replied it will not give me same offer again.

RMA No.: INBG680046
Contact No.: [protected]
Complaint marked as Resolved Sep 13, 2016
Who marked this complaint resolved. After registering complaint immediately receive a call within in 5 seconds from this number 7291824574 asking my debit card number to refund full amount of mobile. Sir, to deposit money in account need account number only not debit card number.

[Sep 13, 2016] Asus India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Akshay sagar's response, Sep 09, 2016
Please slice the problem as early as possible
Updated by apoorvgupta29, Sep 13, 2016
After registering complaint I immediately receive a call from this number [protected] asking my debit card number to refund full amount of mobile. Sir, to deposit money in account need account number only not debit card number.
Complaint comments  1 Comment     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

Comments

On regarding of above I'll purchase the ASUS ZenFone 2 550 ml on flipcart order id OD[protected]
But today my mobile display was broked
I don't know how it is
Asus says that this mobile have corning gorilla glass 3

Please slice this problem as early as possible

With