Asus India — smartphone not getting on

QP-31 PITAMPURA,DELHI, Delhi, Delhi, India
 Kranti Gaurav on Aug 17, 2019
I purchased asus zenfone max pro m1 on 24 july 2019 but it's not getting on. I don't expect this type of service from a brand like asus. Kindly replace it asap. I'm available at [protected]. I feel it's an injustice to customers who believe in the product & corrupted sellers. These sellers should be sent to jail without fail. I don't want to use any bad words but it's completely unfair that someone is trusting u & buying faulty product from u from their hard earned money.

[Aug 17, 2019] Asus India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by Kranti Gaurav, Aug 17, 2019
I purchased ASUS Zenfone Max Pro M1 on 24 July 2019 but it's not getting ON. I don't expect this type of service from a brand like ASUS. Kindly replace it asap. I'm available at [protected]. I feel it's an injustice to customers who believe in the product & corrupted sellers. These sellers should be sent to jail without fail. I don't want to use any bad words but it's completely unfair that someone is trusting u & buying faulty product from u from their hard earned money.

Comments

After buy a asus laptop work only 15 day s. til date laptop not functioning and not power on . Please resolve my complaint quickly.

18-474, Lakshmi Towers, Old Town, Anantapuram, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India