Asus Mobile — Regarding overheating, screen problem

Vishakhapatnam,andhra Pradesh, India
 santosh kumar shera
Dear Sir, Please as per discuss with representative Mr. VIKRAM SINGH PARIHAR on dated 02/12/15. Already i have purchase two nos ASUS ZE 551 ML -6J333WW On dated 29/Aug/2015 from ASHOK ELECTRONICS & COMPUTER SERVICING CENTRE (Vishakhapatnam, Andhar Pradesh) in which one of my handset got problem of over heating after next day of purchasing, i immediate inform to Ashok Electronics & Computer Centre but he can't respond up to eight days, after eight days i went to Ashok Electronics & Computer Centre for that problem.Even after servicing still that problem had continued in my hand set and along with it so many new problems creating in my hand set (just like over Heating, LDI Color change, Improper display, Screen Hanging etc.) Again i went to Ashok Electronics & Computer servicing centre but he is suggesting me for paid service because my mobile problems is water login as per servicing centre. So sir kindly request you to take necessary action from your end and give well advise to Ashok Electronics & Computer servicing centre regarding my mobile hand set.

Complaint comments  Add a CommentShare0Tweet0