[Resolved] Atria Convergence Technologies Pvt Ltd — Refund related

Bangalore, Bangalore District, Karnataka, India
 pareekms
I went for 12+2 months plan in July 2015 and i confirmed from ACT customer care regarding refund policy. The policy was to refund back whatever amount remaining to my account. I have the policy paper with me. Now i am planning to disconnect the connection and they are denying the refund. ACT is telling they have changed the policy and will not refund. I have proof in hard copy of the refund policy.

Complaint marked as Resolved Jun 14, 2018
complaint resolved.

[Apr 05, 2016] Beam Telecom / ACT customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Comments

snapshot of refund policy

Dear Valued Customer,

Please share your Customer ID or registered contact number and we will get back to you.

ACT Fibernet
registered contact number is [protected]. You can call me on [protected].
Dear Valued Customer,

Thank you for sharing your details. Please be assured, we will get in touch with you.

Dear Valued Customer,

The above mentioned grievance has been resolved. For future queries or concerns, SMS TC HELP to[protected] from your registered number and we will be at your assistance.

ACT Fibernet

This issue is not resolved till now. Please check at your end.

Beam Telecom / ACT — No internet since three days

No internet since three days, solve this issue asap, my registered id is[protected]

Beam Fiber — slow issue

myself akhil and my registered mobile no - [protected] actually my net package is 1mbps it is working very slow net speed will be not even 512 kbps please provie me a solution soon .
Dear Nauman Khan,

We regret the inconvenience caused, we will get in touch with you.

ACT Fibernet Hyderabad
Dear Nauman Khan,

The above mentioned grievance has been resolved. For further queries you can contact us on[protected] or [email protected]

ACT Fibernet Hyderabad

Improper service

I have purchased two routers from this company not working from fifteen days. Many complaints registered. No service.

+91 80 4284 0000 [Customer Care]
    New Door 49, Velachery Main Road, Pallikaranai, Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India - 600000
    Atria Convergence Technologies Pvt Ltd - Refund related