Automax Honda / Samara Honda — honda city / request for car service

New Delhi, New Delhi District, Delhi, India
 Rsai on Dec 27, 2018
I request for car service they said to me they will send me a concerned person to collect my car from my house. I live in south delhi i came all from there to central delhi to my old house so that it should be convenient for the person to pick the car. They made a commitment to me that u can send your car for service i send it from south delhi to central delhi and i contacted the concerned person he said i left now to gurugram. They are liers and i hate it because they wasted my time my fuel. There is no commitment i hate them will never send my car to them again.in my business days they are calling several times in a day that please send ur car for service n all they will drop me msg they will email but now i send it and they do like this with the privilege customers very disappointed with honda car service centre known as samara honda or automax honda. They are so cheeky # that they call me first they said we cannot take ur car today because we don’t have drivers than they called me and said we got one service cancelled we can take ur car despite that i said ok i will come to central delhi to drop my car for them all the way from south delhi than also they do play with their customers highly disappointed.
Complaint comments  Add a CommentShare0Tweet0