Avenues India Complaints & Reviews

Last updated Feb 6, 2023

File a complaint to Avenues India

Having problems with Avenues India?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Avenues India customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Avenues India

Avenues India Head Office Address

Level II, Plaza Asiad, S. V. Road, Santa Cruz (West)
Mumbai City District

Avenues India Phone Numbers

View more phone numbers

Fax

View more phone numbers

Avenues India reviews & complaints(819)

Dear team,

On Saturday I forwarded 25562 from my account to insurance through online. I got the Mail from bank that the money was deducted and they showed in Mail as Avenue New Insurance. Till now you people didn't forward my money insurance. But on December month I did in the same way. That was proper. Then why this time you are doing like this. I kindly request you to refund my money. Please
Avenues India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Dear Customer, Thx for INB txn of Rs.103500 frm A/c X0636 to Avenues In. Ref IGAOSVIYP8 on 30Nov22.

30 Nov 2022

I have not authorized this debit transaction from my sbi account.

Request details of this transaction and refund for the same
    Avenues India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I ordered one toy car thro shopelse.in on 16.10.22 and an amount of Rs. 319/- deducted from my SBI account. Reference no. Is[protected]IGAOMIZEZ8 TRANSFER TO 4. Till date not received toy cars.

Please arrange to refund the amount.
      Avenues India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

My SBI Account on 30-Dec-2022 Rs.824.82 deducted and TRANSFER TO INB Avenues India Pvt. Ltd Ref No. is[protected]IGAOWSNOI3. It is supposed to be paid to Jio Fibre and payment has been done through mobile banking
        Avenues India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I'm recharge in my sun direct Account 209 ruppes. Payment gateway in avenues India pvt LTD.Amount debited in my Bank account. But not rechargeable my sun direct Account. Ref no:[protected]IGAOTCUKH1 refund my amount
          Avenues India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

17 Nov evening 5.02 I recharge for the number [protected]. But recharge not done. Rs. 111. Kindly refund it.
            Avenues India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Today 26.11.22, I recharge Tata play through this pvt Ltd but recharge not done. Rs. 525 through internet banking.
              Avenues India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

A payment of Rs 525 to TATA Play was made on 11/ 07/2022 which went unsuccessful (Order no. TD[protected]. The money was not credited either to TATA Play or refunded into my Account. After regular conversation with TataPlay, CCAvenue and PayTM, I got to know that the money has been fraudulently transfered to INB Avenues India Pvt Ltd. I don't know whose fault this is. I have waited for 3 months as per RBI guidelines to complaint to Ombudsman, however, I want to try one last time through your forum.

Contact me at [protected]@gmail.com
                Avenues India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

The company has deducted balance 168 ₹ on[protected]. INB Avenues India private limited[protected] . I think it would deducted for ATM card issued
                  Sir Give solid reason for the same.
                  Avenues India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I had paid rs 165 through net banking to buy seeds from allthatgrows.in. The amount is credited to INB avenues . however i have not received any confirmation of my order
                    Avenues India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I paid money from Debit card but payment was successful and transaction was failed please refund my money.
                      Payment reference number:[protected]
                      Avenues India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Money has been deducted from my bank account without any information or consent. I don't even why it has deducted money Rs455
                        Avenues India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have transferred an amount Rs 1500/- to Guruvayoor Temple through INB Avenues Ltd, from my SBI account on 23 Oct 2022 with transaction ID[protected] . But the above amount is not credited to Guruvayoor Temple account till date. The amount is with INB Avenues Ltd. Please instruct them to refund the amount.
                          Thanking You,

Y/F
                          Rajan T K...

Recharged my jio mobile of Rs.666 through internet banking (SBI) at 5.21 am today i.e 17-10-22. The amount was debited from my account but it didn't recharged my jio number yet. Kindly refund the said amount to my account.
                          Avenues India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Done ONLINE PAYMENT/TRANSFER-MERCHANT TRANSACTIONS for the mobile bill using JIO.COM and selecting Avenues India as a Gateway as:

Date of transaction 03/10/2022
                            Amount 234.81
                            Transaction ID IGAOKIQNG0

The amount was deducted but not credited to beneficiary JIO A/C nor refunded back.

As already communicated. Reply received was not satisfactory.
                            Kindly send the Merchant detail with reference Tr ID for getting a refund.
                            REGARDS.

Internet Banking

Date of transaction 03/10/2022
                              Amount 234.81
                              Transaction ID IGAOKIQNG0

KINDLY REFUND THE AMOUNT.
                              REGARDS....
                              On 27th September ₹505.03 deduct from my account. But I didn't made any transaction. So why this deduction happened from my saving account? Ref no.[protected]IGAOJICOK7
                              Oct 08, 2022
                              Updated by [email protected]
                              Not resolved

Unauthorised Amount has been deducted from my SBI account without concent, didn't get any OTP also.

Amount deducted for INB txn of Rs.519from A/c X2849 to Avenues In.Ref IGAOIHJNV9 on 20Sep2022..
                                Could you please refund my amount back to account.

Avenues India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

To day i have made an order from http://www.niviasports.com

1. Football Nivia Vega 30 Nos and Nivia Spikester 20 Nos amounting Rs 29, 386/- order No NIVIA[protected]-4781

2.Football Nivai Argentina 1 No amounting to Rs 352/- Order No NIVIA[protected]-2158

Order is not complete unfortunately my Account debited with INB Avenues India Private lim with ref No.[protected]IGAOIRBHQ6 And Ref No.[protected]IGAOIRDOA9

Please Refund my Money back..pls help
                                  Sep 22, 2022
                                  Updated by Lalneiki.a
                                  ref No.[protected]IGAOIRBHQ6 amounting to Rs 29, 386/-And Ref No.[protected]IGAOIRDOA9 amount to Rs 352/-

My saving account with SBI vides no[protected] has been debited by Rs 3842 by INB Avenues India Pvt Ltd, refer no[protected]IGAOIGTIV5, dated 20.09.22 for onward payment to SPMCIL. They confirmed the amount has not been received by them.

Kindly reverse 3842.00 immediatel;y