Avenues India Complaints & Reviews

Last updated Feb 6, 2023

File a complaint to Avenues India

Having problems with Avenues India?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Avenues India customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Avenues India

Avenues India Head Office Address

Level II, Plaza Asiad, S. V. Road, Santa Cruz (West)
Mumbai City District

Avenues India Phone Numbers

View more phone numbers

Fax

View more phone numbers

Avenues India reviews & complaints page 2

Paid RS - 9139.80 against my property tax via OPTICS( online property tax information and collecting system) on 13th september 2022 via net banking TRANSACTION ID- S45522052 . Account has been debited but BERHAMPORE MUNICIPALTY HAS NOT RECEIVED THE PAYMENT . I WANT MY MONEY TO BE REFUNDED OR PAYMENT CREDITED AGAINST MY PROPERTY TAX . WAITING FOR UR FRUITFULL REPLY AND ACTION .
THANKINH YOU
Sep 19, 2022
Updated by Nikunj Goenka
WAITINF FOR YOUR RESPONSE.

On 7th july22, I paid an amount of Rs 2853.92 for supply of dry fruits through SBI internet gateway.
    The payment was acknowledged by Hemali Dry fruits and they mentioned that material will be supplied early.but even after two months, they did not to you supply material .they did not refund the amount nor cared to reply my Emails
    sent to them Hemali dry fruits [protected]@gmail.com
    I have left with no alternative but to approach you to please refund the amount sent by SBI sent to you.please refer transaction dated 7th july22
    Sep 16, 2022
    Updated by smrao
    The payment of Rs 2853.92 was sent by SBI to INB Avenues India private limited on 7th July 2022.
    The payment was acknowledged by Hemali Dry fruits [protected]@gmail.com vide order dated 1032.
    Neithe material was sent nor refund made Not even my e mails replied.
    i request INB avenues India prvate limited to kindly arrange for refund early.
    Sep 28, 2022
    Updated by smrao
    I have made a complaint for non receipt of material after payment on 7th july22.
    I did not receive a reply from INB avenues India
    can you please look in to and reply what happened to my money sent through SBI

Dear sir
      My account in sbi dhadka branch account no [protected]. Rs650 had been deducted automatically from my account to Avenues India Pvt Ltd on 4th September 2022 without any information and not done from my side. I requested to refund money in my account.
      Avenues India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I ordered a product from Flora india online to be delivered locally in India. The total cost of the products and delivery was Rs 1698(dated 7/9/22). But Avenues india charged me an extra Rs209(dated 5/9/22) in a separate transaction cleverly dated 2 days before my actual transaction date. How do i get a refund on this
        Avenues India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Amount of Rs 4000 deducted from my account to[protected] INB Avenues India Private Lim.[protected]GAOHDKPX7 but still showing pending status in my payment to (Next IAS)Made easy Learning Pvt. Lim.

please help me resolve my problem.

Transaction no.[protected]GAOHDKPX7
            Rs 4000 deducted from my account to[protected]INB Avenues india private limited on 12th september at around 7pm. . Which was supposed to be paid to NEXT IAS and is still showing unpaid.

Please do help me get the refund of the amount at the earrliest.

Transaction no.[protected]GAOHDKPX7
              Rs 4000 deducted from my account to[protected]INB Avenues india private lim on 12 september at around 7pm. . Which was supposed to be paid ti NEXT IAS and is still showing unpaid.

Please do help me get the refund of the amount at the earrliest.
              Avenues India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

My amount 301 was deducted on 25 AUGUST 2022 from my sbi account. I haven't done any transaction with Avenues India private ltd. I want my money back
                Avenues India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Today i recharged my jio number for rs 470.83 and it got transferred to Avenue india pvt lt please refund my money back.
                  Avenues India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

myself Dr Parag Tapre .I have made following payments to you.please send me the bills of that payements for my accounting purpose.

1. date 24.4.[protected] Rs only

2. 9.2.[protected] Rs only

my bank ac no is...[protected] SBI ac through which i have paid said amount to you.

please send me the invoice asap

thanking you in anticipation
                    Avenues India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Rs.999paid for a mixi grander from Amazon India vide INB txn no[protected] on 21/08/22 via Avenues India pvt ltd. But the product is not delivered till today and txn is not traceable at the other end. Please look into the matter to resolve the issue.
                      Avenues India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

We have made the payment to Renault Dealer in Faridabad, Haryana through "My Renault" App for Rs 39078. The amount has been debited through my account by the Reanult Faridabad is denying receipt of payment and have hold my vehicle. The payment was made through net banking from Union Bank of India. The reference number is[protected].
                        Avenues India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I made a payment of Rs.824.82 on a link provided by the company to recharge my JIO-FIBER account on 27-08-22 at 1320 hrs thro Internet Services of SBI. Amount was debited from my account but never reached JIO_FIBER. I would like the company to refund my money or pay it to JIO_FIBER against my JIO Number [protected]

Date of the transaction - 24/08/2022
                            Time of transaction - 11.44 AM
                            Amount - 11256/-
                            Ref[protected]IGAOEHCBI8
                            Account No showing for Avenue IN[protected]

I was making a payment towards the renewal of my vehicle's insurance and while making the payment through my net banking from the Avenue IN merchant payment site the said amount of 11, 256/- got debited but the payment receipt was not generated and Avenue IN webpage showed session expired at the end. Now, this amount has been debited from my account and the payment has also not been made to the party.

Kindly refund my debited amount or kindly pay the amount to the party I have been making payment to. I also contacted by bank and they have quoted that the same amount has been settled and is successfully transferred to Avenue IN.
                            Avenues India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have placed an order no 1032 on Hemali dry fruits through SBI online on7th july 2022 for supply of dry fruits as per their advertisement in facebook.
                              hemali dry fruits have acknowledged receipt and assured that they will supply early
                              it is more than a month they neither responded to my e mails nor supplied material
                              I found that the amount was remitted to INB india avenues pvt ltd by SBI
                              I need to lodge complaint on this firm for voilating the norms of on line trading
                              Avenues India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have recharge my jio number with rs666, through my jio app through sbi online banking. After recharge I have got a message that the amount has deducted but recharge unsuccessful, and the deducted amount is not refunded yet. Plz look after the matter as soon as possible. Regards Himangshu
                                Transaction ID - BR000846DJ3S
                                Avenues India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Unauthorized debit from savings account

On 8/8/22 an amount of 179 debited from my account to Avenues india pvt lim, as far as my knowledge I am not associated with this company in any form nor I authorized this payment, I need a refund of this amount or a explanation for the transfer....

I had paid 3, 500 INR towards Bhuta Shuddhi program at Isha Yoga Center
                                  Till now I didn't get any response from the centre
                                  Now I came to know, it hasn't been delivered to the program at all
                                  Kindly refund my money at the earliest
                                  Avenues India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I ordered an item from avenues Pvt ltd on 17/07/2022 . Item doesn't delivered till date and no refund processed.
                                    Avenues India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

On 11th July, 2022, a sum of Rs. 319/- was debited to my account by INB Avenues India Pvt. Ltd. towards cost of a cloth drying stand. I have not received a confirmation for the same nor the product delivered to me. Either the product should be delivered or the amount refunded to me.