Avna Global Inc, Nj — lost my Iphone inflight

Dear customer service head, i traveled from hyd. To bengaluru yesterday and forgot muy i phone in the seat pocket in front of my seat and within 20 minutes of my exit from airport i realised i`m missing my usa phone in the flight, and i called the customer service on # [protected] at 4:52pm and reported the loss of my i phone in the flight, and they took all my details along with my ticket pnr# vgwyxd etc. And your rep. Said within couple of hours we will get back to you and let you know where to collect my phone, and i believed him and finished my meeting in the city and again called the same # and no one is serious about my urgency and helped me, then after went to indigo help desk and spoke to manager mr. Vinayak in bengaluru airport but no use, its very disappointing experience for a usa citizen to go thru such a terrible run around from post to pillar and my pain is all my usa office, customer and personal data is lost along with the brand new i phone. I am going to take up this matter to govt. And indian forum plat form in new york and else where in all organizations if i don`t here from your side and if i don`t my phone within 24 hours because i am flying back to new york tomorrow. Hope you`ll take this as seriously and help me.
Nagendra veloor
India cell# [protected].
Updated by V.N Gupta Mar 22, 2018 Dear customer service head, I traveled from Hyd. to Bengaluru yesterday and forgot muy I Phone in the seat pocket in front of my seat and within 20 minutes of my exit from airport I realised I`m missing my USA phone in the flight, and I called the customer service on # [protected] at 4:52pm and reported the loss of my I Phone in the flight, and they took all my details along with my ticket PNR# VGWYXD etc. and your rep. said within couple of hours we will get back to you and let you know where to collect my phone, and I believed him and finished my meeting in the city and again called the same # and no one is serious about my urgency and helped me, then after went to IndiGo help desk and spoke to manager Mr. Vinayak in Bengaluru airport but no use, its very disappointing experience for a USA citizen to go thru such a terrible run around from post to pillar and my pain is all my USA office, customer and personal data is lost along with the brand new I phone. I am going to take up this matter to govt. and Indian forum plat form in New York and else where in all organizations if I don`t here from your side and if I don`t my phone within 24 hours because I am flying back to New York tomorrow. Hope you`ll take this as seriously and help me.
Nagendra Veloor
India cell# [protected].
Complaint comments  1 CommentShareTweet

Comments

Hi Nagendra,

We believe that our customer relations team responded to you request via email.

IndiGo Team