[Resolved] Axis Bank — 1900 amount debited but cash not received

Chembur Mumbai, India
 Tanujkamath on Jan 20, 2019
My money 1900 got deducted but cash not received. I have been lodging complaints on various channels since morning but no resolution yet. Pathetic banking service. Not trustworthy at all. I even called up your support, she said the money will get reversed in sometime but so far nothing of that sort has happened. Is this being done purposely?? Do you aim to dupe customers this way.

Kindly reverse my money immediately.
Complaint marked as Resolved Feb 21, 2019

[Jan 20, 2019] Axis Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Axis Bank Customer Care's response, Jan 21, 2019
Hi, sorry for the inconvenience. We are here to help! Pls DM us your registered contact details and we will get back to you at the earliest. Regards, Team Axis Bank.
Updated by Tanujkamath, Jan 21, 2019
I have dm you my contact no.
Updated by Tanujkamath, Jan 26, 2019
I still haven't received refund of 1900. No calls from your side yet. I have repeatedly been following up with your support teams however no resolution yet. They are only giving false hopes of getting the money refunded. It's been 7 days now and you are still sleeping.

Axis Bank - 1900 amount debited but cash not received