[Resolved] Axis Bank — account closed but did intentionally not sent

AXIS BANK YESWANTHPUR, RUB PLAZA NO 43-2 TUMAKURU ROAD BENMGALURU-560022, Bengaluru, Bangalore District, Karnataka, India
 Sunil [email protected] on Mar 19, 2019
Myself sunil and i had closed my axis bank account on[protected] my base branch was yeswanthpur, bangalore, my account ends with 4067 however i had certain amount of money in my account. The bank officials said that the amount will be sent to me in form of dd to my communication address within 7 days. But, after 7 days i contacted bank officials and they said that it will take 9 working days and i called to phone banking officer, they also said within 9 working days i will get dd. But it has been more than 12 days and i have not got any dd and when i contacted again, banking officials said that they had sent through bluedart courier couple of days back and when i ask them tracking id, they gave me the same and when i searched that tracking id, i got shocked.. The axis bank yeswanthpur branch has given wrong name and address to the courier.. They have made it intentionally i guess. They have changed entire my name, address all. I got to know this by calling courier. I have fed up of this axis bank, kindly send me the dd of my hard earned money asap to my correct address
Complaint marked as Resolved Apr 19, 2019

[Mar 19, 2019] Axis Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Axis Bank Customer Care's response, Mar 19, 2019
Hi, sorry for the inconvenience. Please DM us your registered contact number and we will get back shortly. Regards, Team Axis Bank
Updated by Sunil [email protected], Mar 19, 2019
Contact number - [protected]
Axis Bank Customer Care's response, Mar 19, 2019
Hi, we are here to help! Please provide us with your registered contact number through a DM and we will get back shortly. Regards, Team Axis Bank.
Updated by Sunil [email protected], Mar 19, 2019
Hello, my registered telephone number is [protected] itself...
Don't know why you are asking again and again, IN MORNING WHEN I HAD CALLED PHONE BANKING OFFICER, They also said Plz call from Register phone number..It is your Bank's problem not showing my number which i have mentioned above..
Even now, when i closed account, message came to that number itself..Also I can send screenshot of PASSBOOK..
My Registered phone number is [protected] and my registered email id is [protected]@gmail.com..
Kindly don't Overlap the issue with my PHONE NUMBER WITH DD 's Matter..
Even now, when i log into WEB CHAT with Axis I use the same number (For your kind information)

Comments

As promised by Axis Bank for life time free neo credit card. Only after three months they forgot their promise. Now charged Rs.250.00 . I would like to surrender my credit card.

Axis Bank - account closed but did intentionally not sent