[Resolved] Axis Bank — amount debited towards axisdirect

Manojcool83 on Apr 8, 2020
Have a salary a/c in axis bank bangalore branch, as informed by bank while opening the account debit, credit & demat account were free of cost & no charges will be levied on them as it is a salary account. Today (8th april 2020) i got a sms from axis bank informing that rs-774.66 has been debited from my account for consolidated dp charges. But i didn't buy / sell any stocks from this a/c, so why this dp charged? I demand proper justification with all brake up of dp charge from axis bank. I want to stop this.
Complaint marked as Resolved May 14, 2020

[Apr 08, 2020] Axis Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Axis Bank Customer Care's response, Apr 09, 2020
Hi, we are open to help you! Please DM us your registered contact number and we will get back at the earliest.
Also please note, as part of the resolution process, our executives will never ask you to initiate any financial transaction or download any app or part with confidential account related information. Please refrain from doing so and report such incidents immediately. Regards, Team Axis Bank.

Axis Bank - amount debited towards axisdirect