[Resolved]  Axis Bank — annual charge yearly deducted 3 times adding upto 1062 (rs 354 every quarter)

3 times charge was levied in a year of rs.354 each stating annual debit charge, adding upto rs.1062. Yes makes me wonder they even charging for debit card, not credit also.
Such a # service really, no proper response to your queries even from the nodal officers, they just keep on giving new-new dates to give us an update, and prolong even the response time, not the resolution.

New card has been issued on 2017, without even requesting and even once closing my account without prior notice and they couldn't even provide reason for closure, which had to be requested and open after many branch visits and our time wastage. Really better to close account with this # bank and open account elsewhere, saves a lot of your mental energy and time.

Complaint reference number is[protected]For 3 times deduction rs 354 each time in 2018 yr)

To the response team - i do not want your link to check, but want response and resolution to the issue after checking, i have already gone through almost all the links which axis bank could provide, so just don't waste our time again. Concern raised with rbi aswell.
Complaint marked as Resolved Mar 5, 2019

[Feb 01, 2019] Axis Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Axis Bank Customer Care's response Feb 01, 2019 Hi, we wish to inform you that as per reference number 47949411, our team has sent you an email on[protected], request you to reply on the same email for any further assistance. Regards, Team Axis Bank.
Updated by priyapriya2590 Feb 02, 2019 Yes, I got an reply from them, with all the bluff and took long 3 months to update (figuring out in this time, how to bluff). I had responded back with the query, but no response. Now again chase another 3 months for an update. Such a ###.
Updated by priyapriya2590 Feb 02, 2019 Such a useless team also, including the nodal officers, I don't think they even know to investigate the issue or even want to also.
Updated by priyapriya2590 Feb 08, 2019 Need to update in social and public media aswell, about this. Give the true review( which is worst), and atleast help others saving their hard earned money. I will wait for other week to see any progress or getting back my money taken unnecessarily.
Updated by priyapriya2590 Feb 16, 2019 These ###, not even bothered to update. ### service ever, lot of money is wasted before aswell saying that this charge, and you could clearly see their attitude in resolving anything raised to them.
Complaint comments  2 Comments     Updated: ShareTweet

Comments

Axis Bank Customer Care's response, Feb 8, 2019
Hi, we tried reaching you today, however unable to connect as the number was not reachable. Request you to share a preferred time, when we may connect with you and offer necessary assistance. Regards, Team Axis Bank.
Poor service, even after putting complaint to BO officers RBI (bangalore & Trivandrum), no response from the team whatsoever.
Best suggestion I give to people now about this bank is, never open an account with them, or keeping checking your account frequently to see, what they are doing with our money. For my bad luck, I opened salaried account with this ---, now its not even salaried account, that they know to check very fast and change to savings account and to maintain 10 k in it.
priyapriya2590's [Complaint's author] reply, Feb 8, 2019
Worst thing you can do is trusting your money be safe with this, money scam bank. Horrible service and just losing you money.
Axis Bank Customer Care's response, Feb 8, 2019
priyapriya2590's [Complaint's author] reply, Feb 9, 2019
Please contact me through the mail ID provided, I prefer that mode of communication as already said, don't simply try calling and wasting my time with bluff. Just update or communicate me through mail only, as I can better keep track aswell.

Axis Bank