[Resolved]  Axis Bank — asap account not closed yet

My name is gaurav gaur. My service request no is 39197302. I got a message from axis bank to open an asap account online by providing my aadhar and pan card number. I did the same to open asap account. I transferred rs.29100 on the same date of account opening.
Then next day when i made a call to axis bank customer care, they told me that my account will not open because of some internal issues. When i asked for the reason of not opening my account, they replied that it is against their policy. Then they filled a service request for me to close my account and refund my amount. They also told me to go to near by branch and fill the account closure form. So i went to axis bank, shahdara branch and met with ms shilpi sharma. I filled the account closure form and submitted to her. She told me then it will take 2-3 days to close the account.

Now its almost 12 days but i am still not able to get my amount refunded, not even my account has been closed yet. I am requesting you to look into this matter and close this case asap.
My contact number is [protected].

Thanks and regards,
Gaurav gaur
Apr 19, 2018

[Mar 15, 2018] Axis Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Axis Bank Customer Care's response Mar 16, 2018 Hi,

We acknowledge the details in the referred matter. Sorry for the trouble.

Axis Bank