Axis Bank — asap account of axis bank

Konappana Agrahara, Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
 Kranthi30 on Dec 29, 2019
5 months back i opened account in axis asap and my rs.1000/- has been detected. But my account has been deactivated saying that adhaar is invalid and my money will sent to my adhaar address which is my permanent address but i'm staying in my current address. So my money i didn't received from axis bank. So, i want my money immediately. My account number is [protected]. I want my money immediately.

[Dec 29, 2019] Axis Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Axis Bank Customer Care's response, Dec 30, 2019
Hi, we wish to inform you that your Axis ASAP account is closed. The decision has been taken on grounds of Bank's internal policies and operating procedure. Sorry for the trouble. Regards, Team Axis Bank
Updated by Kranthi30, Dec 31, 2019
Ok, My account is closed but I didn't received the money of RS.1000. Please refund my money back ASAP.
Updated by Kranthi30, Jan 07, 2020
Please refund back my money of RS.1000/- as Axis bank ASAP has deducted while creating the account. After closing the closing the I didn't received my money. Please refund my money ASAP.
Updated by Kranthi30, Apr 01, 2020
I did not got refund money of 1000 which I deposited while opening the axis ASAP account. Please do needful by doing refund money of 1000 rupees.

Axis Bank - asap account of axis bank