[Resolved] Axis Bank — axis bank ecpp assistance without permission charged 1699 from my axis bank credit card

Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
 Vijay Kumar Narayan on Apr 24, 2019
Sir/madam,

What kind of fraud it is!
First of all i have never requested for the ecpp assistance service,
Without my permission they have deducted 1699/- from my credit card account after that i have called to cpp customer care for cancellation they said cannot be refund the amount and the cpp assistance wil be get deactivate shortly.
Kindly cancel the policy and refund the amount ecpp assistance membership number : ia1627814
Complaint marked as Resolved May 13, 2019
Thanks for the response and solving my problem on ecpp assistance service.

[Apr 24, 2019] Axis Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Axis Bank Customer Care's response, Apr 24, 2019
Hi, sorry for the inconvenience. Please DM us your registered number and we will get back shortly. Regards, Team Axis Bank.
Updated by Vijay Kumar Narayan, Apr 26, 2019
my registered number : [protected]

Comments

Dear Customer,

We have tried to contact you on the contact numbers registered with us for your membership IA1627814, however, we have not been able to connect with you.

Request you to please contact us on our 24 hour helpline numbers –[protected]toll-free) or[protected]please prefix city STD code) for your query related to CPP Card Protection Plan.

Assuring you of our best services at all times.

CPP Team

Axis Bank - axis bank ecpp assistance without permission charged 1699 from my axis bank credit card