Axis Bank — axis fastag

simsundar on May 16, 2019
I was forced to get an axis bank fastag by pratam motors, bangalore when i purchased a new maruti ertiga. They gave we no alternate option but already fixed the fastag in my new car. I am facing enough difficulties in recgarging the fastag. The showroom never updated the necessary documents looks like but activated my account. Then they asked me to call axis bank customer care number if i face any problems. Today is the 4th day i am trying to call this number and no one answers the call. I used paytm fastag in my old car and faced absolutely no issues. This axis bank apparently is giving huge commission to pratam motors and promoting their useless fastag through them. Their whole process is very cumbersome. I am stuck unable to use this fastag now. I am going to tear it off my car and going back to paytm fastag. It is wrong to singularly promote a product to a customer without giving them options. Axis bank is doing it through pratam motors.

[May 16, 2019] Axis Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Axis Bank Customer Care's response, May 17, 2019
Hi, we are here to help ! Please inbox us your registered contact number and we will get back shortly.
Please note, as part of the resolution process, our executives will never ask you to initiate any financial transaction or download any app or part with confidential account related information. Please refrain from doing so and report such incidents immediately. For more information, please visit http://bit.ly/2VadVIq Regards, Team Axis Bank.

Axis Bank - axis fastag