Axis Bank — car loan nos aur 008101090 & ucr 008101844547

unibhasarathparayil on Jan 7, 2019
Emis as repayments for the above loans were automatically being taken from my salary account with sbi pattanakkad branch (A/c no [protected]) through ecs debit clearing systemon every month.
I have sufficient amount in my account, and the mandate for ecs is also valid. During my enquiry at bank, it is observed that there are no issues with my bank, for the bouncing.
Anyway, repayments for the month of dec.2018 have been made by me in cash in the nearby axis bank branches near to my residence.

So kindly do the needful to quash the bouncing charges imposed on me as per the sms dated[protected].19pm.

[Jan 07, 2019] Axis Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Axis Bank Customer Care's response, Jan 07, 2019
Hi, we are here to help! Please DM us your registered contact number and we will get back shortly. Regards, Team Axis Bank.

Comments

I want my card to be settle but axis bank not ready for settle bcz i took credit card on my salary account So now they block my account & deducted amount automatically from my account, I tried to settled the amount so that my account will free but axis bank not ready for the same.
Axis Bank Customer Care's response, Jan 7, 2019

Hi, we are here to help! Pls DM us your registered contact details and we will get back to you at the earliest. Regards, Team Axis Bank.
Please contact [protected]