[Resolved] Axis Bank — charges deducted for no reason

Swarna Sharma on Sep 15, 2019
I am frequent customer of axis bank but now i don't think i ll continue with you people anymore. My account no. Is [protected]. It's not even a month i have been charged 1000 bucks in the name sake of consolidated charges. For which i was not convinced. Already some of their executive has already provided me a ticket 54269771. Without resolution only they closed the ticket. Today again i have checked my account has been debited 450 bucks in the name sake of consolidation charges. I received the message if i ll not maintain the balance in august then i ll get charges in the month of october. Then why the hell they deducted amount in the month of sep. I don't feel safe to keep my amount in this account at all. Soon m gonna shut down my account and sue this people in instagram fb and twitter.

Complaint marked as Resolved Oct 19, 2019

[Sep 15, 2019] Axis Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Axis Bank Customer Care's response, Sep 17, 2019
Hi, we request you to reach out to our Phone Banking Center on [protected]/[protected] and our executive will assist you in this regard. Sorry for the trouble. Regards, Team Axis Bank.

Axis Bank - charges deducted for no reason