Axis Bank — closed my account without my consent even though i submitted all the documents

vitulrana on Apr 9, 2020
I had opened an axis asap account on 01st may 2019 and had submitted all documents, pan, aadhar as well. I had also deposited 1k to be eligible for the welcome offer. Then in last year, i deposited the money multiple times. Now on 9th april they suddenly closed my account with any concern email or phone call. Info: asap anniversary closure - kyc not compl indicating that my account had been closed without my permission. The new online grievance submission system is a joke as it has only predefined complaints that you can submit. Kindly look into the issue on an urgent basis and refund the money or reopen my account.

[Apr 09, 2020] Axis Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Axis Bank Customer Care's response Apr 09, 2020
Hi, we regret to inform you that your Axis Bank ASAP account has been closed as per the Bank's internal norms. The above decision has been taken after careful consideration of your application on its merit in line with Axis Bank's internal policies and operating procedure. Request you to visit the home branch to collect the account closure proceeds. Regret the inconvenience caused. Regards, Team Axis Bank
Updated by vitulrana Apr 09, 2020

Do you seriously think this is the answer Customer is expecting that its your stupid internal policies which are invalid in my case as I have already completed my KYC.

Comments

Axis Bank Customer Care's response, Apr 10, 2020

Hi, we request you to share the details of the branch visited for further assistance. Regards, Team Axis Bank.

Axis Bank - closed my account without my consent even though i submitted all the documents