[Resolved]  Axis Bank — complaint against atm maintenance and behaviour of hitachi payment service field officers

Complaint number 51257178

Already raised compliant no positive feed back till now

Bank details

+[protected]
+[protected]

Hadapsar branch axis bank aryan centre

Pls help pls give positive feedback pls contact branch for resolve complaint.

Pls contact to branch with ref of above details.
Complaint marked as Resolved May 6, 2019
Complaint number axis bank atm maintance 51257178 My contact number 7499241820 Pls forward to atm electronic department high authority person .

[May 03, 2019] Axis Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by Abhi4702 May 03, 2019 Pls forward complaint number 51257178
To Elecrtonic head ATM higher authority person .

My contacts number [protected]
Updated by Abhi4702 May 03, 2019 Axis bank hadapsar
Axis Bank Customer Care's response May 03, 2019 Hi, regret the inconvenience caused. We are here to help! Please DM us your contact details and we will get back to you at the earliest. Please note, as part of the resolution process, our executives will never ask you to initiate any financial transaction or download any app or part with confidential account related information. Please refrain from doing so and report such incidents immediately. For more information, please visit http://bit.ly/2VadVIq . Regards, Team Axis Bank.
Updated by Abhi4702 May 03, 2019 My contact details [protected] (owner of premises)

Abhijeet

Pls forward to axis bank customer support .
Updated by Abhi4702 May 03, 2019 How to give contacts details to axis bank customer support team for resolutions pls help

This is my contact number

ATM ID (terminal ID) - APCN40427

Complaint number is 51257178

Hadapsar

Pls forward to axis bank urgently.

This is my contact number

ATM ID (terminal ID) - APCN40427

Complaint number is 51257178

Hadapsar

Pls forward to axis bank urgently.
Updated by Abhi4702 May 03, 2019 Pls give me axis bank email address for sharing contact detail for further complaints
Updated by Abhi4702 May 04, 2019 Sir pls take strict action against Hitachi payment service field officer pravin salunkhe and supervisor Vilas birajdar for wrong behaviour and attitude they told me solve your complaint from Chennai branch .
My ATM location is in Pune hadapsar and how can solve my complaint from Chennai branch Hitachi .

Pls collect information of this two person and take strict or dismiss action him.
Updated by Abhi4702 May 04, 2019 Mail address of Hitachi payment service
Mumbai branch

Email -- [protected]@hitachi-payments.com

Pls help take strict action against both hadapsar field officer and supervisor.
Updated by Abhi4702 May 04, 2019 Corporate Office Hitachi payment services

Address # 303, 3rd Floor, Silver Metropolis, Jai Coach Compound, off Western Express Highway, Goregaon (E), Mumbai – 400 063

Phone +[protected]

Contact - Vishal Yeragi

Email - [protected]@hitachi-payments.com
Updated by Abhi4702 May 05, 2019 Sir 2 days ago I was visited axis bank branch hadapasar but branch head also not responding me pls help for resolve my complaint and take strict action against Respective officers .
Updated by Abhi4702 May 06, 2019 Pls give me response consumer team.
Updated by Abhi4702 May 06, 2019 Pls give me response consumer team
Updated by Abhi4702 May 07, 2019 Pls read my msg consumer team and reply me.

Pls inform Current status of my complaint.
Complaint comments  1 Comment     Updated: ShareTweet

Comments

Please resolve my complaint and take strict against against hadapsar axis bank branch head Aryan centre and Hitachi field officer
Pravin salunkhe and supervisor Vilas birajdar.
Pls dismiss both .
Axis Bank Customer Care's response, May 6, 2019
Hi, sorry for the inconvenience. Please DM us your registered contact number, and we will get back shortly. Please note, as part of the resolution process, our executives will never ask you to initiate any financial transaction or download any app or part with confidential account related information. Please refrain from doing so and report such incidents immediately. For more information, please visit http://bit.ly/2VadVIq Regards, Team Axis Bank.

Axis Bank