[Resolved] Axis Bank — consolidated dp charges deducted automatically without having any demat account

Mumbai, Mumbai City District, Maharashtra, India
 Rroshan214 on Jan 11, 2019
I was charged a consolidated dp charges of rs.649, that too self deducted from my account. I don't have any deemat account opened with axis bank, then please return the deducted amount asap.
I have attached the statement of deduction and no deemat account screenshot for reference.

Please refund the amount asap also stop it from being deducted again and causing trouble.

consolidated dp charges deducted automatically without having any demat account
consolidated dp charges deducted automatically without having any demat account
Complaint marked as Resolved Feb 14, 2019

[Jan 11, 2019] Axis Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Axis Bank Customer Care's response, Jan 11, 2019
Hi, we request you to visit the following link to get clarification on charges levied: https://bit.ly/2o02YoS. Regards, Team Axis Bank.
Axis Bank Customer Care's response, Jan 11, 2019
Hi, sorry for the inconvenience. Please DM us your registered contact number and we will get back shortly. Regards, Team Axis Bank.
Updated by Rroshan214, Jan 11, 2019
Updated by Rroshan214, Jan 11, 2019
Please don't fool me further.. I want refund ASAP
Updated by Rroshan214, Jan 12, 2019
I have postedy number please reach me
Updated by Rroshan214, Jan 12, 2019
Please contact me or send the real contact info (email) of axis bank support
Updated by Rroshan214, Jan 13, 2019
Dear Axis bank I have tried to contact customer support they told they don't take care of consolidated DP charges. I have raised a request on consumer complaint forum but you are not at all focusing on the issue. I have sent a mail to the axis support but the mail id is now showing is invalid. The customer care number shown in the back of the debit card are invalid. Please don't frustrate your customer to such an extent as we have our personal job also to take care of.

Comments

I have mailed at every email I'd present online but none it was valid then even I registered my company at www.axisbank.com/support but there are was no response is there any system in your bank please. I have done a mistakes taking your bank card. contact me soon at [email protected] to resolve my problem.
Sunil Kumar Mutha's reply, Jan 6, 2019
I have an Axis bank Visa Platinum card of Vistara, the number of the card is 4308 3200 0127 9747.The complain which I have is, it was told to me that if I spend rupees 125000 then I will get a free ticket until now I have spended 250000 so I should get 2 free tickets but I have got none when we talk to vistara for this matter they say us that its not a matter you should talk to Axis Bank.It was also said that I will get one extra ticket on the card renewal but that I didnt even received that.The third complain which I have as you said that on every ticket I get 1000 points, I have 4 tickets but I didnt got any points till now.is there any sort of responsibility on Axis bank or not because you just give fake promises and cant fulfill it
Axis Bank Customer Care's response, Jan 11, 2019

Hi, we are here to help! Here is a link that will help address your concern -https://bit.ly/2NdXZOf Regards, Team Axis Bank.
I not came my atm card
Axis Bank Customer Care's response, Jan 11, 2019

Hi, we are here to help! Please provide us with details of your concern along with your registered contact details through a DM. We will get back shortly. Regards, Team Axis Bank.

Axis Bank - consolidated dp charges deducted automatically without having any demat account