Axis Bank — credit card blocking

channasandra, Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
 prema vidya on Feb 26, 2020
I got a credit card from axis bank, my debit card was on salaried then i changed the college so i was unaware that the min balance after leaving the is 15k, fro that penalty of 500 rs for 3 months also i have paid, then i decided to block both the cards(credit and debit cards), i called the customer care the said they would do so, they said to send the mail regarding the same, the below msg i have sent to them in may 2019.
"was using a credit card from axis bank with number [protected]. I wish to close that card and terminate its account. Please consider and do the needful."
but till now no changes had happen
i have called n informed them too but the problem is not solving.
why is this bank is cheating, , and now they are saying to pay the whole bill which is of 9k.
i always moved to outlets but they keep on making me roam here and there, but no 1 s able to give the solution.
fed of this behavior from axis bank
for calling the customer care service regading this issue i should recharge my mobile of min 150 rs.
this is too much burden on a person.

[Feb 27, 2020] Axis Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Axis Bank Customer Care's response, Feb 28, 2020
Hi, we are open to help you! Please inbox us your registered contact number and we will get back shortly.
Also please note, as part of the resolution process, our executives will never ask you to initiate any financial transaction or download any app or part with confidential account related information. Please refrain from doing so and report such incidents immediately. Regards, Team Axis Bank.
Updated by prema vidya, Mar 03, 2020
Thank you for the reply.,
my registered mobile number is [protected].

Comments

thanks for reply,
my registered contact number is [protected].

Axis Bank - credit card blocking