[Resolved]  Axis Bank — credit card cpp plan

I have an axis bank neo credit card. I have talked to the customer support of axis bank but i did not get any resolution nor get my money back. Actually in starting they said that the card was free of cost. I applied for credit card in august. From that onward they deducted amount of rs 100 every month. Now almost rs 700 was deducted. After communicating with the support i found that it is about cpp. My first issue is why they started the plan without my knowledge and second is that the cpp cost is rs 1649 (I checked that amount in my app) but even after deducting the amount from last 7 month it is still 1400 something. It is totally fraud. I want my money back and cancel that credit card as soon as possible. This is not acceptable, they cheated me. It is my salary account. I mean i did not work day and night for them to deduct my money.
My email id is [protected]@ gmail.com
I dont want to lose any more money. Please resolve this as soon as possible.
Complaint marked as Resolved Jun 3, 2019

[May 01, 2019] Axis Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Axis Bank Customer Care's response May 01, 2019 Hi, regret the inconvenience caused. We are here to help! Please DM us your registered contact details and we will get back to you at the earliest. Please note, as part of the resolution process, our executives will never ask you to initiate any financial transaction or download any app or part with confidential account related information. Please refrain from doing so and report such incidents immediately. For more information, please visit http://bit.ly/2VadVIq . Regards, Team Axis Bank.
Updated by Monika_s27 May 01, 2019 Contact no. -[protected]
Axis Bank Customer Care's response May 02, 2019 Hi, regret the inconvenience caused. We are here to help! Please DM us your registered contact details and we will get back to you at the earliest. Regards, Team Axis Bank.
Updated by Monika_s27 May 06, 2019 No response?????????
Updated by Monika_s27 May 06, 2019 Already message you my contact no..
Complaint comments  Add a Comment     Updated: ShareTweet