Axis Bank Credit Card Department — mentally harassment from axis bank recovery agent

I am working as a junior employee in an educational institute from last 4 month i have not received my full salary due to organization is in lose. I am single handed person in my family to work. There are 7 people in my family dependent on me. I was fail to pay axis bank credit card amount due to delay in salary. Axis bank recovery agent mr. Nimbalkar: ([protected]) unknown agent ([protected]) and[protected]. They are mentally harnessing me, they are tell if i will not pay 5000/- today[protected] they will physically hammer me and torture my family. I requested them that i will pay after my salary i. E. After 27/06/18. But these agent are nor agreed, i am feeling insecure for me and my family. If anythings happens to me and my family axis bank and their agents are responsible.
Complaint comments  1 CommentShareTweet

Comments

Hi, Request you to share your concern at https://application.axisbank.com/webforms/axis-support/issues/Cards-OtherQueries... and one of the executive will help you further. Regards, Team Axis Bank.

Pune City, Maharashtra