Axis Bank Credit Card Fraud — credit card fraudulent

Abinayaselvakumar on Sep 14, 2019
Respected sir,
On 6/9/19, I have received a call saying they were calling from axis bank and asking my credit card details to increase the card limit. They asked my card number, cvv and OTP So that I gave my card details.they furnished the details of my mobile number, name, email I'd.and they swiped amount in 2 instance as 24999 and 25999. I immediately got a call from axis bank customer service asking me whether am using the amount or not. I replied no. Followed by my reply they were blocked my card and freezing the amount transaction. I went to near by police station and complained regarding this issue. And sent a dispute form, incisent letter and the complaint copy to axis bank support. This transaction was not done by myself.kindly raise this issue and please resolve. Thank you.

Comments

Hi, we are here to help! Please share with us your registered contact details and we will get back to you at the earliest.
Also please note, as part of the resolution process, our executives will never ask you to initiate any financial transaction or download any app or part with confidential account related information. Please refrain from doing so and report such incidents immediately. Regards, Team Axis Bank.

Axis Bank Credit Card Fraud - credit card fraudulent