Axis Bank — credit card not handover to me

Capgemini technology and services private limited, Near Igate junction, Bangalore South, Karnataka, India
 maram taraka sarojini devi on Jun 25, 2019

I have applied credit card. I didn't get any information regarding card dispatched. I got message like credit card has returned to us with reference number. Without contacting how they will send back. While contacting customer care this issue is not their. Please check and tell me what is the reason for returning back to bank.

Sarojini

[Jun 25, 2019] Axis Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Comments

Dear sir/ mam,
One month ago from my account -[protected] dated 13.04.2019 debited extra charge of 2821.02 rupees without information no reason,
There is no action and response from my near axis branch bank awas vikas rudrapur uttrakhand 263153.
Please take necessary action and help me as soon as possible.
Axis Bank Customer Care's response, Jun 25, 2019

Also please note, as part of the resolution process, our executives will never ask you to initiate any financial transaction or download any app or part with confidential account related information. Please refrain from doing so and report such incidents immediately. Regards, Team Axis Bank.
I am very disappointed as that I opened my salary account in FIROZABAD axis bank and the representative said to me it is zero balance account but the bank charges Rs. 1500 approx many time in the name of consolidation charge. If my money will not return to me .i am thinking about close my relationship to such type of LOOTERA system.
Axis bank deducting 1000 RS every month from my account, without any reason, i had complaint but they are not ready t give me details that why they are deducting this much amount.
Dear sir/ mam,
Three month ago from my account -[protected] dated 13.04.2019 debited extra charge of 1621.02 rupees without information no reason,
Please take necessary action and help me as soon as possible.
Axis Bank Customer Care's response, Jul 3, 2019

Hi, we understand your concern. We adhere to complete transparency and disclosure about all our service fees and charges. You can get more details on this link https://application.axisbank.co.in/webforms/axis-support/sub-issues/Bank-SB-ConsolidatedChgs.aspx. Please feel free to write back to us in case you have any further queries and we will get back at the earliest. Regards, Team Axis Bank.

Axis Bank - credit card not handover to me