Axis Bank — deactivate one assist services and refund the money

Tanu007 on Sep 22, 2019
I have received a message from axis bank yesterday that rs 1899 has been debited from my account due to one assist services. I'm unaware how it got subscribed and i just don't want the subscription and please cancel my subscription for my axis master card ending with 6359. Kindly refund 1899/- into my account and cancel the subscription. I am waiting for confirmation of delation of this service and also refund the money rs 1899

[Sep 22, 2019] Axis Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by Tanu007, Sep 22, 2019
Correction: For my axis visa card ending with 6359
Axis Bank Customer Care's response, Sep 23, 2019
Hi, we are here to help! Please share with us your registered contact details and we will revert at the earliest.
Also please note, as part of the resolution process, our executives will never ask you to initiate any financial transaction or download any app or part with confidential account-related information. Please refrain from doing so and report such incidents immediately. Regards, Team Axis Bank.

Comments

Dear Customer,

Greetings from OneAssist!!!

We regret any inconvenience caused to you.

We are unable to locate your account. Request you to share your OneAssist customer ID or registered contact details by emailing us at [protected]@oneassist.in.

Once we receive the details, our team will contact you within 24 hours to get your issue resolved. Please note that OneAssist will never ask for your Card CVV details or OTP for membership cancellation or for processing refund.

Future communications will be done on your registered email id, as any account details shared here can be publicly viewed and can be misused. We request you to write to us on the above mentioned email id if you have any query.

Looking forward to hear from you.

Team OneAssist

Axis Bank - deactivate one assist services and refund the money