[Resolved] Axis Bank — debit card still not received after account activation.

jyoti1982 on Apr 18, 2018
As per dated 23-3-18 i have opened an asap account on line but i didnot select the option for payment 300 rupees for delivery of debit card. On dated 16-4-18 i have activated my accont with amount deposit in my account no-[protected] but the local branch link road not cooperate for the same but as per your guidlines i have to deposit 300 rs in bank and they told me to contact with cust. Care and simply give the nos.
Pls help in this regard.
Complaint marked as Resolved Jun 2, 2018

[Apr 18, 2018] Axis Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Axis Bank Customer Care's response, Apr 18, 2018
Hi, we are looking into your concern and we will get back to you in 48 hours.Sorry for the trouble.Regards, Team Axis Bank.
Axis Bank Customer Care's response, Apr 18, 2018
Hi, please call us at[protected]/[protected] and our executive will assist you.Sorry for the trouble.Regards, Team Axis Bank.
Updated by jyoti1982, Apr 19, 2018
please send the toll free customer care number for enquiry about the solution of the problem.
Updated by jyoti1982, Apr 20, 2018
I contact with customer care they confirmed me to debit 354 rupees for debit card option on dated 20-4-18 but the same was failed due to error they told me to contact with link road cuttack branch and the branch told to contact with customercare for which I became harassed and go for ambusdman.
Complaint comments  Add a Comment     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

2094
    Axis Bank - debit card still not received after account activation.