Axis Bank — delaying home loan

Dear sir/madam,

I am amar dev from shamli i process my home loan from your meerut home loan center in 10 january 2018.
After that they login my file 17 january 2018. And it's process on 20 feb. 2018 i have received my home loan sanctioned 2156491/. Massage from axis bank and my home loan application id is 7771231. But till date there is not response from next level process from the bank. Last 15 days i was visiting in branch meerut home loan and panchkula sec. 10 (I am working in panchkula) branch. 2 to 3 time but there is no response from bank side. I am also meet meerut home loan sales manager and executive they process my home loan application. They told me we are doing well this case please wait.

As per your information sir my agreement last deadline is 20 march 2018. My home owner is inform me that i could not pay money on time he will cancelled the agreement. On agreement i paid 200000/- and if it cancelled. It will very difficult to me to manage all this.

So i am kindly requesting you to look this matter and please solve it as early as possible.

Amar dev kumar
Indian express
Panchkula
Mar 07, 2018

Axis Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Axis Bank