Axis Bank — domestic transfer thru net banking done on 15th >>> still showing status as " under processing"

The below transaction detail is self explanatory. I did a domestic money transfer thru net banking for rs 25000. The transaction detail is as under :
Transaction details
Transaction under processing
Ifsc code
Dcbl0000087
=
On 15th march, this was done and till today, status is showing "under process".

My beneficiary received the money at the time of need.
Neither this transaction was made cancelled, nor my account is debited (Nor the concerned account is credited).

Untill the bank gives confirmation for the cancellation of this transaction, i am unable to send money again as it might lead to 'double transfer of money'.

This is the 9th day, i am inquiring with phone banking people every day (They gave me two reference number[protected],[protected] & they are everyday by-passing the query be giving useless apology statements without any action whatsoever.

One of their mail i attached for reference :
Dear sir/madam,

I apologize for the delay in resolving to your query.

I understand it is a concern regarding neft transaction of rs 25000.00 processed on 15/03/2018.

I have initiated the request for your query with reference number 39866874 and the same will be resolved within 01 working days.

In case you have any other queries you can visit us at www.axisbank.com/support or call us (Chargeable as per local call rates) on[protected] or[protected].
Have you linked your aadhaar number with your bank account? If not, please do so for seamless banking. This is a mandatory requirement as per the directive from rbi. To know how to link, click here

Best regards,
Nrusingha charan nayak
Customer support
Axis bank
=

Strict action to take against them & also i need to be reimbursed with the repair charge for my wastage of time & my harassment

Somnath dasgupta.

[Mar 23, 2018] Axis Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by rupsom Mar 23, 2018 Till now My beneficiary HAS NOT received the money as mentioned in my complaint above.
Complaint comments  1 CommentShareTweet

Comments

[protected]not book tiket debit my account 3035.9 account no [protected]

Axis Bank