Axis Bank — false deduction from fastag account customer id[protected]

arnarendra on Feb 15, 2020
Axis bank has falsely deducted rs 140/- on 21-jan-2020 and i have raised complaint to them. Complaint number provided is sr[protected]. But even after following up several times, there is no update from them and also no refund so far. Can you please get this refund done and make sure to address the issue of wrong deduction in future?
Details required are below.

Fastag wallet id: [protected]

Had written to etc. [protected]@axisbank.com and got complaint id[protected]. But even after that there is no response. There have been multiple calls to customer support but no progress even after that.

[Feb 15, 2020] Axis Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Axis Bank Customer Care's response, Feb 17, 2020
Hi, we are open to help you! Please share with us your registered contact number and we will get back at the earliest.
Also please note, as part of the resolution process, our executives will never ask you to initiate any financial transaction or download any app or part with confidential account related information. Please refrain from doing so and report such incidents immediately. Regards, Team Axis Bank.
Updated by arnarendra, Feb 17, 2020
My registered mobile number is [protected]. I have one request, can you please let me know what all detail you would need to address or respond to my complaint in one shot? It need not be one information requested once and then forget to respond on the complaint?

Comments

On 11th Feb 2020 I have withdraw 10000 rupees from axis atm machine and 500 note I received was torned and tape was stick on those money
I want to return those money and get the money which are not torned
Sonalisaxena's reply, Feb 12, 2020
Why bank deposit such currency in atm finally customer has to suffer bank
Please let me know how I can exchange my currency with fresh notes

Axis Bank - false deduction from fastag account customer id 190001428589