[Resolved] Axis Bank — fastag has not been received yet

Pune, Maharashtra, India
 [email protected] on Jan 10, 2020
Hi team,

I have booked fastag online but it did not delivered to me yet. Request you to please check and confirm asap. Thanks

Pfb my details:

Name:anupam gupta
Veh number:mh12et6717

I have paid rs 500 but still fastag has been diverted to me yet.

Kindly check and do the needful asap. Otherwise refund my whole amount.

Anupam gupta,
M[protected]
Complaint marked as Resolved Jan 11, 2020
Fatstag received

[Jan 10, 2020] Axis Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Axis Bank Customer Care's response, Jan 10, 2020
Hi, we sincerely regret the inconvenience caused. Due to overwhelming demand, there is a slight delay in the processing of your request for the issuance of FASTag. We are taking all the necessary steps to complete the processing and will deliver you the FASTag in the next few days. We thank you for choosing Axis Bank for your Fastag requirement and appreciate your patience in the interim. Regards, Team Axis Bank.

Comments

I have depositedmoney through my debit card, when emailcame from axis bank .Through emailgot customer id, through sms got transaction id, account no, 2weeks passed waiting to receive the fasttag when it is written it will be delivered within aweek.

Kindly revert back immediately what is the status
Axis Bank Customer Care's response, Jan 10, 2020

Hi, thank you for choosing Axis Bank for your Fastag requirement. Due to overwhelming demand, there is a slight delay in processing of your request for issuance of FASTag. We are taking all the necessary steps to complete the processing and will deliver you the FASTag in the next few days. We appreciate your patience in the interim. Regards, Team Axis Bank
I applied for fastag on axis bank portal on 23 nov 2019..my car number is PB65AL7336.i not received by fastag even after 23 days.why?
Axis Bank Customer Care's response, Jan 10, 2020

Hi, we sincerely regret the inconvenience caused. Due to overwhelming demand, there is a slight delay in processing your request for the issuance of FASTag. We are taking all the necessary steps to complete the processing and will deliver you the FASTag in the next few days. We thank you for choosing Axis Bank for your Fastag requirement and appreciate your patience in the interim. Regards, Team Axis Bank
I have applied for Fastag on 29/11/19 12:18:34PM. Receipt No[protected]
Id [protected] allotted to me
Still fastag not received till date and no message from axis for delivery or tentative delivery date.
Axis Bank Customer Care's response, Jan 10, 2020

Hi, we regret the inconvenience caused and request you to write to us at [email protected] for further assistance in the referred matter. Regards, Team Axis Bank.
I was apply for fast tag on 6 Dec 2019 but not received till.16 Dec. You message me your fast tag was dispatched via Bluedart but not received till date. My veh no RJ19CG9245.
Axis Bank Customer Care's response, Jan 10, 2020

Hi, we request you to contact our FASTag helpline number at 18004198585 for further assistance in the referred matter. Regards, Team Axis Bank.
I have Saving Account and Bank debit 300Rs and 54 As GST
consolidated charges. Please help me why they debit from my account.
Axis Bank Customer Care's response, Jan 10, 2020

Hi, we are very transparent in terms of charges which are mentioned on our website / Most important terms and conditions of application form and statements. Request you to refer to the below link to get the details of charges applicable to your account. https://application.axisbank.com/FeesAndChargeMaster/FeesAndCharges.aspx. Regards, Team Axis Bank
Almost 16 days gone to receive my fastag. No response from axis as well as toll free number.
Hi Team,

im maintaining a salary account suddenly they have charged Rs 250/- as Consolidated Charges for A/c i don't know why they have charged this is the second time in the same month . Please look in to this ASAP.
Axis Bank Customer Care's response, Jan 10, 2020

Hi, we are here to help! Please DM us your registered contact number and we will get back at the earliest.
Also please note, as part of the resolution process, our executives will never ask you to initiate any financial transaction or download any app or part with confidential account related information. Please refrain from doing so and report such incidents immediately. Regards, Team Axis Bank.
Yet not received my fastag sticker,
my fastag Id: [protected]
Axis Bank Customer Care's response, Jan 10, 2020

Hi, we request you to contact our FASTag helpline number at 18004198585 for further assistance in the referred matter. Regret the inconvenience caused. Regards, Team Axis Bank.
Successfully Ordered Fastag on 7th Dec 19 but didn’t receive yet. Received msg of processed and dispatched via Bluedart but AWB no. not mentioned. Getting msgs Available balance in your FASTag wallet ID [protected] is INR 0 as on 12 Dec'19.To know more http://1kx.in/hCwv. Pls update when the fastag will be delivered?
Axis Bank Customer Care's response, Jan 10, 2020

Hi, we regret the inconvenience caused and thank you for choosing Axis Bank for your Fastag requirement. Due to overwhelming demand, there is a slight delay in processing your request for the issuance of FASTag. We are taking all the necessary steps to complete the processing and will deliver you the FASTag in the next few days. We appreciate your patience in the interim. Regards, Team Axis Bank
More than a week after I paid for the fastag online, I was informed via sms that the Fastag had been dispatched. The AWB number provided was wrong and does not even exist. The fastag has not yet arrived and the helpine is as good as useless.
Axis Bank Customer Care's response, Jan 10, 2020

Hi, we request you to reach out to our Fastag Helpline number on 18004198585 and our executive will assist you in this regard. Sorry for the trouble. Regards, Team Axis Bank.

Axis Bank - fastag has not been received yet