Axis Bank — fastag ordered but not delivered

rohithrn37 on Jan 10, 2020

I ordered fastag via axis bank website. I haven't got it delivered yet and also no updates of it has been shipped or not. I have mailed those guys multiple times but still no reply. I received a mail upon payment with the wallet id. But how do i get the login details? Maybe that's delivered with the physical tag. Waiting for a closure on this.

fastag ordered but not delivered

[Jan 10, 2020] Axis Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Axis Bank Customer Care's response, Jan 10, 2020
Hi, we regret the inconvenience caused and would like to request you to write to etc.[protected]@axisbank.com for us to check & assist further. Regards, Team Axis Bank.
Updated by rohithrn37, Jan 10, 2020
I have. But haven't received any reply since a week.

Comments

I have booked fast tag on 10th Dec2019. I have received message of recharge of card on 12 dec 2019. Yet no tracking details given. Helpline number[protected] is not useful. Rs. 200 as deposit has siphoned up by axis bank.
Axis Bank Customer Care's response, Jan 10, 2020

Hi, we request you to write to us at [email protected] Regret the inconvenience caused. Regards, Team Axis Bank.
HI Sir, I think Dec 10 I purchased Fast tag from Axis Bank online, I received confirmation messages also, but stii I am not received my fast tag courier, pls support me, and As early as possible send my fast tag sir,
Registered mobile number:[protected]
Axis Bank Customer Care's response, Jan 10, 2020

Hi, we request you to write to us at [email protected] for further assistance in the referred matter. Regret the inconvenience caused. Regards, Team Axis Bank.
I had applied for axis bank fasttag on 30th nov. It is showing online as activated But till today, fast tag not physically recieved to my address. Pls look into matter. My fasttag wallet I'd is [protected].
I had booked fastag on 2nd December 2019, and i still haven't received my fastag yet.
Customer care email is also not returned
Will i ever get my fastag?
Axis Bank Customer Care's response, Jan 10, 2020

Hi, we sincerely regret the inconvenience caused. Due to overwhelming demand, there is a slight delay in the processing of your request for the issuance of FASTag. We are taking all the necessary steps to complete the processing and will deliver you the FASTag in the next few days. We thank you for choosing Axis Bank for your Fastag requirement and appreciate your patience in the interim. Regards, Team Axis Bank.
Hi this is Rajesh, I forget my Axis bank Customer ID, Sent SMS to customer care in my register Mobile Ph but reply received ( That's an incorrect shortcode ), im sharing my mail id, please reach me at the earliest to get my Customer ID .

Rajesh M
email ID : [protected]@gmail.com

Axis Bank Customer Care's response, Jan 10, 2020

Hi, we request you to refer to your chequebook and account statement for customer ID. Thanks for writing in! Regards, Team Axis Bank.
I have keept sufficient balance iny account .but you have dedicated Rs 300 and GST from my account.Pls Urgently Stop this monthly service fees.
Axis Bank Customer Care's response, Jan 10, 2020

Hi, we understand your concern. We adhere to complete transparency and disclosure about all our service fees and charges. You can get more details on this link https://application.axisbank.co.in/webforms/axis-support/sub-issues/Bank-SB-acctchgs-1.aspx. Please feel free to write back to us in case you have any further queries and we will get back at the earliest. Regards, Team Axis Bank.
I am not able tack my Axis Bank FASTag and what is the heal with so called toll free number given to customer, it is not working at all and since i am trying from 4 days please give a proper resolution on my complaint

Please give proper service of all customer...
Axis Bank Customer Care's response, Jan 10, 2020

I had registered for fast tag in the last week of November, still haven't got physical fastag. My account also shows 0 balance, where as my bank shows 200/- is debited
My details : Vehicle KA51MF8697
PHONE [protected]
I applied for FastTag on Dec 3rd and have not yet received the fast-tag. The customer care number does not work. There is no tracking number from Bluedart. Very poor service. Extremely unhappy.

I did receive an acknowledgement of the application and also that it is dispatched by Bluedart. But can't track...
Axis Bank Customer Care's response, Jan 10, 2020

Hi, we sincerely regret the inconvenience caused. Due to overwhelming demand, there is a slight delay in processing your request for the issuance of FASTag. We are taking all the necessary steps to complete the processing and will deliver you the FASTag in the next few days. We thank you for choosing Axis Bank for your Fastag requirement and appreciate your patience in the interim. Regards, Team Axis Bank
I want to cancelled my credit card.
Axis Bank Customer Care's response, Jan 10, 2020

Hi, we request you to reach out to our Phone Banking Center on 18604195555/18605005555 and our executive will assist you in this regard. Sorry for the trouble. Regards, Team Axis Bank.

Axis Bank - fastag ordered but not delivered