Axis Bank — for account opening amount refund

This is to inform you that i opened an account asap through online account no. - [protected], and deposited rs 500 in it. After that i was informed to complete the kyc at nearest branch.

When i reached to the axis bank branch at kanpur city, bank representative informed me that the account is closed due to internal technical problem.

Please refund the rs 500 through demand draft, due to closure of asap account as early as possible.

I will be highly grateful to you.

Manmohan singh
H. No. 3/308,
Near - kpy jansahyogi inter college
Avas vikas hanspuram
Naubasta kanpur - 208021
Mo. : [protected], [protected]
Email. : [protected]@gmail.com

[Mar 19, 2018] Axis Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Comments

I have been charged Consolidated charges for my account of Rs 3500 + GST of 630 on 10th March 18 without my contest. Its say reason as cash deposit but i haven't been informed on the same.
please help me with the same.
please help me with the same.

Axis Bank