Axis Bank — Home Loan account with Axis Bank

Dear Sir / Madam,

I am very sorry to say Axis Bank is worst bank in the world. i have taken 4750000 amount Home loan and now i will transfer my loan to another bank because of this problems. No one is available in the bank to resolve our complaint. This is my last transaction with axis bank and i never tell any one to go with axis bank. now i am increasing my loan amount to 6000000 with another bank.
Complaint Topic:
1. wrong address updated in my home loan account by your Employee and for correction i have to go to your loan branch why?
2. For force Closer Letter i have given service request on 22.03.2017 but still i am not received.
3. list of Document service request given to Branch on 30.03.2017 and as per your employee wait for 15 working days.
4. when i visit to loan branch everything done from your central center then why you are open this branches?
5. Saving account open by axis bank against home loan with Zero balance and as per your bank employee said i have to maintain minimum balance Rs.100000 and for that axis bank charge me every months.

Now i am very tried and helpless feel but thrust me i will not stop my work because of your foolish reasons and work.

I am going to stop my each every account of axis bank.
Apr 07, 2017

Axis Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Axis Bank