Axis Bank — I want my money back from axis bank

T1C-202, Omax Palm Greens. Sector MU, Greater Noida, Gautam Buddh Nagar District, Uttar Pradesh, India
 dushyant037 on Jul 19, 2019
Totally fraud bank never open an account in this bank

I have a current account in axis bank with my prop writer firm name.
Now the firm is shut down so i requested to axis bank to close my account.
They close mu account and return dd that payee to my firm name.

I was going to submit that dd to my saving account (Hdfc bank) and they say this dd belongs to your firm and we did not transfer this money to your saving account.

Then i go to the axis bank and the suggested me to open a saving account in axis bank and then we deposit this dd to your saving account.

Yesterday i opened asap account with axis bank with 1000 rupees and today i receive a msg from axis bank that :
Your a/c 498039 is debited by rs. 1000 on 19th jul19. Avbl bal: rs 0. Info : account closure proceeds to dd acct.

I want a solution for both my problems and return my money back.

Contact no.: [protected]
Email : [protected]@gmail.com

[Jul 19, 2019] Axis Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Axis Bank Customer Care's response, Jul 19, 2019
Hi, we tried reaching out to you today, however, we were unable to connect as the call was not answered. Request you to share a preferred time, when we may connect with you and offer the necessary assistance. Regards, Team Axis Bank.
Updated by dushyant037, Jul 19, 2019
I didn't receive any call from Axis bank.
I am available from 10 AM to 11 PM every day.

Axis Bank - I want my money back from axis bank