[Resolved]  Axis Bank — negative balance account closure

I had a salary account with one of my company i was working with. I worked only for 2 to 3 months. After which i never recieved a salary on that account. I went to abroad to work in 2015 - and returned back in 2018. My sim card being used by my mom. But i never recieved any messages on my mobile previously. When i went to check for my subsidy amount for bharat gas in my hdfc account they said you do not have amount from bpcl subsidy. Then the bharat gas people told its with axis bank account. I went to axis bank branch, the female employee told me that my account balance is in minus. I asked her to close it because i never used the account, she asked me to pay the negative balance amount. I asked her to deactivate the beneficiary and transfer it to my new bank and i filled up one form and submitted necessary documents. But its still not done yet.
Complaint marked as Resolved Jun 15, 2019

[May 09, 2019] Axis Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Axis Bank Customer Care's response May 09, 2019 Hi, we are here to help! Please DM us your registered contact number and we will get back shortly.
Also please note, as part of the resolution process, our executives will never ask you to initiate any financial transaction or download any app or part with confidential account related information. Please refrain from doing so and report such incidents immediately. For more information, please visit http://bit.ly/2VadVIq Regards, Team Axis Bank.
Complaint comments  Add a Comment     Updated: ShareTweet