[Resolved] Axis Bank — non cooperation regarding error done by bank

Mumbai Borivali West, Maharashtra, India
 pinky gosalia on Sep 14, 2019
I had a fixed deposit with axis bank, i c colony br :borivali west... The deposit got matured in yr 2018... As i was hospitalized for 2 months and i m still bed ridden.. Howeber did not go to the bank for any withdrawal and left it for auto renewal... This fixed deposit was then matured in 2019... When i visited the branch in mar 2019 to withdraw the amount, but to my surprise i was informed that the interest was already credited to my savings ac... But after checking my savings ac there was no credit that was done in the account, later realized that the money was credited to my fathers account where i m a joint ac holder... My concern is that there was no standing instruction that was given for crediting the interest in my savings account and also it was credited to a different account altogether... When discussed the entire thing with the branch manager she told me that it was a systems error and will look into the same... Have requested them to get the money back to me... The person in charge has made all false promises.. Her name is namrata who has now got transferred to gorai branch... She has not even informed me, neither has she given any hand over to any one in d branch... Now the branch head ms nair, nri relation manager ms lemos and rashmi kadam has been lookin d matter … two months already but no action taken so far... Every time same thing we are lookin into it... Please look into the matter as i m unable to visit the branch... My wife pinky gosalia has bn following but has got to help so far...
Complaint marked as Resolved Oct 19, 2019

[Sep 14, 2019] Axis Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Axis Bank Customer Care's response, Sep 17, 2019
Hi, we are here to help! Please DM us your registered contact details and we will revert shortly. Regards, Team Axis Bank.

Axis Bank - non cooperation regarding error done by bank