[Resolved]  Axis Bank — not received credit card

My name is guddu rawat. I have applied for an axis bank credit card 2month ago. I did receive timely sms messages giving the application number, that the card had been approved and will be delivered to me in a few days time, etc. And one day i received a sms saying that the card had been returned back giving no reasons. Befor 1 week ago i received the pin no. Through post. I don't know what is the use of the pin when the card itself is not delivered to me. I'm afraid of false outstanding getting accumulated against the card. My registered mobile number is [protected]
Complaint marked as Resolved Jun 12, 2019

[May 04, 2019] Axis Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Axis Bank Customer Care's response May 04, 2019 Hi, thank you so much for taking out time and speaking to us. We wish to inform you that we are looking into the concern raised by you and will get back to you at the earliest. Sorry for the trouble.
Also please note, as part of the resolution process, our executives will never ask you to initiate any financial transaction or download any app or part with confidential account related information. Please refrain from doing so and report such incidents immediately. For more information, please visit http://bit.ly/2VadVIq Regards, Team Axis Bank.
Axis Bank Customer Care's response May 09, 2019 Hi, we have checked and wish to inform you that the Credit card was sent despatched to your mailing address on April 12, 2019, through Bluedart courier which has been returned with the reason consignee not available. Please visit nearest Axis Bank branch for any further assistance. Regards, Team Axis Bank
Complaint comments  Add a Comment     Updated: ShareTweet