Axis Bank — refund amount not being credited

I am absolutely disappointed the way my bank, axis bank has handled my transaction. It has been a nightmare and inconvenience for me.
Had purchased clothes on flipkart using my axis bank debit card and then returned it, the refund was processed from flipkart's end on 18/02/2018 as claimed by them, but still to this date my amount was not refunded.
I have been corresponding with my bank and flipkart back and forth since past few days with emails numbering in dozens by now. Still no resolution provided.
Kindly resolve the matter with merchant and refund my amount immediately.
Infact compensate me for making me go through so much efforts over a trivial thing that had to happen in an automated manner and had no involvement from my end whatsoever.
On axis bank's advice i filled and submitted dispute form too and provided every proof including email by flipkart stating transaction id and my own bank statement copy, still no resolution provided.
I want my money back. Resolve it immediately. Dont send me stupid emails asking me for details even after providing again and again, that reflects your inefficiency. Directly refund my money and compensate me immediately on priority. Why should a consumer go through all this because of your system's issue??? I went through a lot as it is, or i will sue you in court.

The amount for the said two items was rs.639 and rs.404
And the transaction id provided is 5186048978606819103049

Anand gedam

refund amount not being credited

[Mar 08, 2018] Axis Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Complaint comments  1 Comment     Updated: ShareTweet

Comments

I placed an order from Nykaa website on 5th march 2018 and paid through axis bank netbanking. Ref id:[protected]. The order was not successful but the amount got debited.

Please refund the money to my account.

Axis Bank Phone