Axis Bank — refund of amount towards axis one assist

I have received four to five times phone calls regarding axis one assist service. I have refused to talk but at last they have given me a call asking my mobile number etc. And without informing me about the the deduction of amount towards activation fee of the scheme. On 14th march, 2018 i received a message of rs.1899/- deduction from account. Screen shoot of the message attached. I immediately called customer care for refund of said amount but they are saying we will refund only rs.900/- this is very unfortunate that your people are fooling the customers without informing the fee etc. Yesterday also i asked for refund but they are telling nothing about the refund of my money.
I once again request you to refund my whole amount of rs.1899/- immediately otherwise i have no option but to close down my account in your bank and make a complaint to your higher ups and media about this type of bugling you people are doing for meeting your targets.

A line of confirmation is solicited from your side.
refund of amount towards axis one assist
Mar 25, 2018

Axis Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Comments

"Dear Customer

Greetings from OneAssist..!

We deeply regret for the inconvenience caused to you & appreciate your patience.

We are unable to find any details, requesting you to kindly mail us the customer ID or registered mobile number to [protected]@oneassist.in

Should you require any further assistance, please reach us at[protected].

Sagar

Team OneAssist"
rajesh.1959's [Complaint's author] reply, Mar 29, 2018
My Mobile Number is 9013488694 and customer ID is 877128672.
Kindly resolve my issue immediately.
I m rupinder singh My axis a/c no. [protected] is close 2016. My sbi new a/c no. [protected] is active. Because subcidy is pendig i update aadhar card in sbi bank but one and half year not link my sbi account my lpg account.pls check and help me.
Axis bank Credit card Payment done with all interest Charged by bank & requesting for Cibil Score to update from long time through calls & Mails But no response from Bank neither changed status.
Suffering to get facilities from because of this issue. kindly look in this matter.

I have made imps transaction on 17th march 2018 for the amount rs.40001 from my axis account to sbi account. The amount got debited from my account but the beneficiary account is not credited. We have urgent requirement of money. I request you please coordinate with bank to escalate this issue.

Axis bank account no: [protected]