Axis Bank — saving bank account

bhushanmore1991 on Jun 17, 2018
Hi sir,
This is bhushan more here, i have account with axis bank, i have saving cum salary bank account (*1384). I am using this account from last 2.5 yrs.

This sudden changes of "consolidated charges" has caused me lot of inconvenience.

Please note :-
I) most important charges bank had applied for me as a cash deposited into bank branch, i did not understand while deposit cash into branch. Thus the affects on branch turnover or bank is getting more benefits or else customer is getting benefit on that, apart from lower rate of interest, who's turnover would be increased, instead of looking no number of attempts for depositing the cash into bank. May bank could have checked customer amount of cash his/she depositing into branch.

Ii) instead of bouncing the cheque would be better option for customer suppose to inform branch or bank to stop payment for particular cheque. So which one is higher charges bouncing or stop cheque clearance charges.

I am really disappointed from axis bank, which i am suffering from axis bank.

Earliest i am going to close this my saving account.

Most irritate customer,
Bhushan more

[Jun 17, 2018] Axis Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Complaint comments  3 Comments     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

Comments

Same thing happened to me thrice and continuing, despite visiting bank number of times and giving written request they still charge consolidation charges and they don't even respond properly.
Axis Bank Customer Care's response, Jun 20, 2018

Hi, Thank you for reaching out. Please DM us your registered contact number. We are here to help! Regards, Team Axis Bank.
My no [protected]
Please contact me anytime after 2:30 pm
Ac no [protected]
Sandeepkumar.jasti@gmail.com
Got a call from axis in that call I forgot to mention one point
This month when 288+51 were charged my account balance is zero but when 288+51 were charged in April and May those were deducted from my account so if you can make my account balance to zero(currently negative) I need only refund of 2 months (Rs 678).

Axis Bank - saving bank account