[Resolved] Axis Bank — settle

Pune, Maharashtra, India
 bhushab on Mar 15, 2019

I am writing with this regards to my credit card bill payment. My credit card number is [protected] i recently received a bill of amount rs. 60000

This is to inform you that i cannot pay this amount as my family has fallen under hard time in recent months & i lost my job and not getting job for last 6 months we borrow money from friends and relatives for surviving, so i do want to settle this in a fair and just manner so that you can have the money you deserve and we can be relieved of the burden of owing you this debt.

I can able to give 20% of my debts. If agree to settle with this amount, i shall be clearing their dues within the next 30 business days. More than 20% is not affordable for me in the present situation.

I am ready to settle this as soon as i get the confirmation from your side.

Please know that i have appreciated the patience and professionalism that your staff has given in this process, and that this correspondence has been sent. I am sincerely obliged to you for your help and corporation. Thank you.

Please reach out my number: [protected]
Complaint marked as Resolved Apr 16, 2019

[Mar 15, 2019] Axis Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Axis Bank Customer Care's response, Mar 16, 2019
Hi, we tried to contact you on your preferred contact number, however, unable to connect. Please share your preferred time of contact and we will get back to you shortly. Regards, Team Axis Bank
Updated by bhushab, Mar 16, 2019
Share me your contact no i will call you
Updated by bhushab, Mar 18, 2019
I didn't received any call

Axis Bank - settle