[Resolved] Axis Bank — soiled notes from atm transaction

Vijayawada (urban), Andhra Pradesh, India
 kirannaidu on Jul 31, 2018
Hello axis,
I've got soiled notes from your atm located at zip code 520012. I have drawn 5, 000 from my andhra bank debit card. After getting my money, i got to know that i received two soiled hundred rupee notes. Depressed with the action. I am also a banking aspirant and knew rules of currency. Also i showed the notes to security camera. I request you to kindly take action to eliminate these kinds of actions by security agencies.
Complaint marked as Resolved Sep 3, 2018

[Jul 31, 2018] Axis Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Axis Bank Customer Care's response, Jul 31, 2018
Hi, sorry for the inconvenience. Please DM us your registered contact number. We are here to help! Regards, Team Axis Bank.

Comments

please find the below mail details, presently there is any toll there. but AXIS bank cut my 60 rs.

Dear Customer, Your FasTag Account has been debited Rs. 60 for transaction for Vehicle MBJK49BT[protected] at Toll Pampampallam on[protected]T16:45:57. Balance amount in the Account is Rs. 140.
Axis Bank Customer Care's response, Jul 31, 2018

Hi, Thank you for reaching out. Please elaborate your specific concern along with your registered contact details via inbox for us to assist you. We are here to help! Regards, Team Axis Bank.

Axis Bank - soiled notes from atm transaction