Axis Bank — status of the credit card account

Dear service provider,
In the year 2013-14, i was a customer of axis bank credit card. I do not remember name of the card but providing you details in attachment.
I had bought something using the card and made all payments to the bank with some delay or on time.
After that one day i had lost my card somewhere and i immediately spoke to axis bank credit card customer executive about blocking my card and closing the account. The man took my complaint and did the needful.
After few months again i spoke to them when i got to know abt my cibil score is not good but bank people told me that there is nothing pending from your side, all accounts are clear.

status of the credit card account

[Mar 05, 2018] Axis Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by Narendra Singh Kachhotiya Mar 09, 2018
I have not received any news from Axis Bank. I could see that the issue has been resolved but actually not. They have not made any communication or intimation against the complaint.
Complaint comments  2 Comments     Updated: ShareTweet

Comments

I recharged my Jio on 04/03/18
It is showing recharge succeesful but benifecery didn't get richarge and money deducted and showing status failed too and even didn't get cash back offer on Jio richarge

My application close demate account is pending from two month. Bank not take action .
Please close my demate account

Axis Bank Phone