[Resolved]  Axis Bank — to cancel my service in one assist

I got a call from one assist servicet to the [protected] and i received they explained all the service they provide and i didn't not give any permission to withdraw money from my account and i informed in my back branch too after that they debited money of 1899/- and again they debited money from my account on 21/9/19 of 1899/-from my account and they is no prior information about debiting money so please cancel my service in one assist and please do refund my money of 3798/- to my account.
Complaint marked as Resolved 2019-10-25 05:12:28

[Sep 21, 2019] Axis Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Axis Bank Customer Care's response Sep 21, 2019
Hi, we are here to help! Please share with us your registered contact details and we will revert at the earliest.
Also please note, as part of the resolution process, our executives will never ask you to initiate any financial transaction or download any app or part with confidential account-related information. Please refrain from doing so and report such incidents immediately. Regards, Team Axis Bank.