[Resolved]  Axis Bank — unauthorised amount deducted from bank account

My account has been debited of rs.8200 on dated 30/01/2019

This is fraud transaction so i want to complaint it to you

And refund my amount on my account as early as possible

My mobile no [protected]

My complaint is description is too short but my amount has been debited it is very big problem

Reference transferred to ecom pur/google*ta th/[protected]/300119
Complaint marked as Resolved Mar 2, 2019

[Jan 30, 2019] Axis Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Axis Bank Customer Care's response Jan 30, 2019 Hi, we request you to refer the link https://bit.ly/2NJKKFo and raise a dispute for the same. Regards, Team Axis Bank.
Complaint comments  1 Comment     Updated: ShareTweet

Comments

No one are responding about credit card I lossed 2600 amount in debit card . I don’t get any information abou that . I have given letterfor closing my credit card . But process not completed and now I loosed amount also . I want clarification about this . I am too much disappointed service of axis bank . Contact mobile number [protected]
Axis Bank Customer Care's response, Jan 30, 2019
Hi, we request you to visit the following link: https://bit.ly/2NJKKFo and raise a dispute if the said transaction is not authorized by you. Further, kindly get your card blocked at the earliest to avoid any misuse. Sorry for the trouble. Regards, Team Axis Bank.

Axis Bank