Axis Bank — unauthorised transaction from my savings a/c on 03/03/2018

No debit transaction has been made by me on 03/03/2018 from my savings account, but message shows that some debit transaction has been made from my account on 3rd march, 2018 without my consent, no otp also received by my registered mobile no. [protected]. How it was possible? Please let me know what action has taken from your end earlier complain mailed yesterday but no reply received. After receiving message of fraud transaction several attempt made to contact with phone banking officer and to send message but failed on 03/03/18 evening. Presently i tried to change my atm pin but found that card is not functioning. Please let me know the fact.
Mar 05, 2018

Axis Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Mar 16, 2018
Updated by dola1972
On 12/03/2018 time 15.36 received in my registered mobile 4 nos message about credit to my account of the fraudulent transaction that has been debited from my savings account but there is no reflection in increasing the balance amount of my savings account till today. Tanuja Mukherjee. 16/03/2018
Complaint comments  1 CommentShareTweet

Comments

We Are Employee Of S.P singla Construction Pvt. Ltd.
We opened the salary account, but the bank staff has opened an account in Jan Dhan Yojana, due to which we are having trouble with the people,

Axis Bank